Welcome to QSLA Junior West League!
We hope you will enjoy working with your coaches:
- Team 1 COACH: Anthony Omolaye | jersey: white
- Team 2 COACH: Mark McNee | jersey: green
- Team 3 COACH: Tal Marantaz | jersey: blue
- Team 4 COACH: Ricardo Keane | jersey: red
Every week, two teams will complete skill building drills with math topics for 1 hour & play a 40-min. game with player stats, videos & pictures.
The skill building practice is a combination of selected math topics mixed with basketball drills. For example, we’ll mix a game of bump with ratios & cross multiplication. Or we may mix a 3-man weave with simple & compound interest. We also mix crossover dribbling with the Pythagorean theorem & trigonometry.
Our ball coaches love basketball & our math coaches love math. This way, we ensure every practice has both our passions covered.
QSLA Jr. experience includes:
- 6 skill building practices
- 7 week season + 1 week playoffs
- Player jerseys
- Detailed player stats with player ranking
- Prizes from our sponsors Love Toronto & Adidas
- Game highlights & mixtapes recorded & published
To check your schedules, please click on the team tab.