YOUTH DEVELOPMENT BASKETBALL PROGRAM (7-8 yrs)
FALL REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Fall Sessions (8 weeks):
- Mondays at 6:30pm | Mon. Sep. 21 – Mon. Nov. 16 (OFF Oct. 12)
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm | Tues. Sep. 22 – Tues. Nov. 10
- Thursdays at 5pm | Thurs. Sep. 24 – Thurs. Nov. 12, 2020
- Saturdays at 12pm | Sat. Sep. 26 – Sat. Nov. 14, 2020
Learning Basketball Fundamentals – Coach Keir teaching our mini BallMatics triple threat
- Ballmatics Centre, 950 Dupont Ave.
Cost: $320 + HST
- Reversible Jersey
- Drills & Skills
- Math Booklet
- 1 Session per week
Program Summary: Each session of our Mini BallMatics 7-8 year old youth basketball development program is 1 hour in length following all provincial health and safety guidelines for equipment and facility sensitization, social distancing and hand washing procedures. The program teaches fundamental basketball skill building (shooting, passing, ball handling, footwork, etc) and fundamental movement skills (FMS). Each lesson includes math topics introduced through FUN basketball activities.
To register, please send in your payment using the link below. We look forward to working with your Mini BallMatic!