The High Performance training program focuses on individual fundamental and advanced skill development and is committed to helping each athlete maximize their athletic performance.
We are operating in a limited capacity to allow for physical distancing for the safety of all athletes and coaching staff in the facility. Masks are mandatory for the coaches and athletes at all times (optional during intense physical activity). QSLA Health and Safety Officer is in the centre cleaning touch points after each group. COVID-19 policies and procedures are in place for all participants to follow.
- Physical distancing is mandated throughout the training session.
- High-performance skill training.
- Athletes must come to the facility in their athletic attire, ready to train.
- Sanitized basketball’s are provided.
- Athletes must bring plenty of water (several water bottles) to each session.
- Temperature checks are performed upon entry to the facility.
- Each athlete must sanitize their hands upon entry to the facility. Sanitizer is provided.
- Parents/family members are NOT allowed in the building for any reason
- The cost for eight (8) sessions is $320. Each session is 90-120 min. in length.
Participation in the High Performance training is by invite only. Please complete the registration form below if you have been invited to participate.