We’ve partnered up with Uchenna Academy high school to provide our students with options to complete their high school studies with us.
Students seeking enhanced academic rigor, elite athletes unable to commit to a regimented classroom schedule, students wishing to fast track their academic careers, students with learning impairments unable to succeed in a traditional classroom environment of over 20 students, or students simply looking to study a course not offered at their home school will all benefit from courses offered at Uchenna Academy.
- Part-time or Full-time studies available, both in class or online
- Small class size
- Sport-centric curriculum
- Free tutoring
- One-on-one teacher support
- Flexible Schedules
- Access to BallMatics Centre
- In-Class, Part-time enrollment: $2300/one course (ex. Calculus and Vectors)
- In-Class, Full-time enrollment: $9500/school year (starting January 2020)
- Online: $500-700/course
HOW WILL A COURSE TAKEN OUTSIDE YOUR HOME SCHOOL IMPACT YOUR POST-SECONDARY SUCCESS?
When you take a course at Uchenna Academy, an Ontario approved private school, please note the following:
- Private school courses are considered the same as day school credits by all post-secondary institutions in Ontario.
- All courses taken at Uchenna Academy will be coded with a “P” on the student transcript at their home school.
- Students may be able to reduce their course load to part-time status at their home school when taking a course at Uchenna Academy. Home school administration approval will be required to go part-time.
- Uchenna Academy Guidance Department will also send the grade report to OUAC for real-time, immediate university application updates, if requested.