We are creating an active learning centre in the heart of Toronto.
If you would like to be part of this amazing project (and recognized as such!), we invite you to donate to our centre. All donations over $25 will receive an income tax receipt.
The centre is designed to offer numerous youth programs, tailored for development of a competitive student-athlete. All our programs have a mandatory educational component incorporated within a sport-centric foundation…. we are committed to the comprehensive development of a student-athlete, by continually and equally focusing on both education and sports. We will also continue to host various adult sporting events, which ensures our economic stability and growth, and provide youth with employment, volunteer and Co-op opportunities. In addition, we will continue to conduct academic research about the effects of sports and physical activity on education and academic achievements of youth.
Programs to be offered at the Ballmatics Centre:
- Afterschool Ballmatics math and basketball program (Rec and Elite level)
- Age groups:
- 4-7 yrs
- 8-10 yrs
- 11-13 yrs (U12 and U13 for Elite team)
- 14-16yrs (U14 and U15 for Elite team)
- Small group tutoring sessions (elementary and high school)
- QSLA adult sports leagues (basketball)
- Indoor soccer, volleyball and dodgeball leagues (various weeknights)
- High school credits (Full-time or Part-time) with our partner Uchenna Academy
- Tournaments (multi sport)
- Cross fit drop-in (monthly fee applies)
- Pick up basketball (single use or monthly fees available)
- Special events (Invite only)
If you are interested in signing up for any of the programs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 48 hours.
We look forward to seeing you on our court!