CODE OF CONDUCT: As a Player, I understand that I must follow these rules to stay in good standing.
I. Listen and act respectfully towards my coaches and teammates.
II. Respect the game, play fairly, and follow all rules and regulations.
III. Show respect for authority to the officials of the game and of the league.
IV. Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during and after games.
V. Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players and coaches with respect.
VI. Be modest when successful and be gracious in defeat.
VII. I will uphold the health and safety of my teammates and coaches by following all public health
guidelines issued by the city of Toronto.
Practices are mandatory and must be attended by all players. It is the parent of an athlete’s responsibility to notify
coaches of any upcoming absence with at least 24 hours notice. Missing practice time will result in less playing time for
athletes. Parents and players must adhere to public health guidelines to enter the practice facility.
1. Parents will contribute to the best of their ability in helping the children follow the above player conduct
2. Parents are not to talk with any other athletes, parents, coaches, tournament officials, directors, or referees
in an argumentative or disparaging manner. At BallMatics we believe that positive parent support is critical
to the success of the athletes and the club. Parents are encouraged to be supportive of all athletes during
tournaments and are asked not to question them regarding their play or about how much/little they have
3. Un‐sportsman‐like behavior will not be tolerated at any BallMatics Elite event. This includes but is not
limited to behaviors such as the use of foul language, angry outbursts, and rude gestures towards other
athletes, parents, coaches, officials, or opponents.
4. Parents are not to “Coach” their athletes during tournaments. The athletes should be focused on what their
BallMatics Coaches have to say with respect to the team and their play.
5. Parents will also wait at least 24 hours after games or tournament days before bringing up grievances they
have with coaches. This will ensure that coaches are able to maintain their full attention on coaching.
6. Parents are expected to be supportive of the entire team ‐ at all times. Parents are not to engage in cheering
or any behavior that would reflect negatively on BallMatics Elite or the team. Guidelines for Parents are no
different from Athletes in this regard.