Day, Time & Dates: (8 weeks)
- Thursdays 6pm – 7:30pm; March 19- May 14, 2020
- George Harvey CI; 1700 Keele St. (until April 30,2020)
- Ballmatics Centre; 950 Dupont St. (after May 1, 2020)
BallMatics II Basketball Development program for Boys and Girls 14-16 yrs old
- Reversible Jersey
- Fundamental and Advanced Drills & Skills
- House League game play
- Math Booklet
- 1 Session per week
- 1 Basketball*
- Adidas or Under Armour Basketball Shoes**
Program Summary: Each session of the BallMatics II Development program is 1.5 hours in length and includes fundamental and advanced basketball skills training with various high level team concepts incorporated. Each lesson includes math topics introduced via via advanced basketball drills, small sided games and standard game competitions.
Math topics include: Solving equations with substitution; Compound Interest (saving and borrowing money); Integers and fractions; Cartesian Plane, slope and coordinates; Order of Operations (BEDMAS); Trigonometry; Weighted Mean; Probability.
To register, please send in your payment using the link below. We look forward to developing your young student athlete!