Ballmatics – A unique Youth Basketball Development program building math and sport specific skills for your student-athlete’s future!
Day, Time and Dates:
- Saturdays 12pm – 1:30pm; March 21 – May 16, 2020
- Tuesdays 6pm – 7:30pm; March 24 – May 12, 2020
- Toronto Ouest School, 330 Lansdowne Ave. (Saturdays until April 30, 2020)
- Bishop Marrocco Secondary School (Tuesdays until April 28, 2020)
- Ballmatics Centre, 950 Dupont St. (after May 1, 2020)
- Reversible Jersey
- Drills & Skills
- Math Booklet
- 1 Session per week
- 1 Basketball*
- Adidas or Under Armour Basketball Shoes**
Program Summary: Each session of our BallMatics Basketball Development program is 1.5 hours in length and includes fundamental and advanced basketball skill building. Each lesson includes math topics introduced via basketball games, drills and competitions.
Math topics include: Solving equations with substitution; Simple Interest (saving and borrowing money); Integers and fractions; Cartesian Plane and coordinates; Order of Operations (BEDMAS); Pythagorean Theorem; Mean, Median, Mode, Range.
Spots are limited, to register please submit your payment using the link below. We look forward to developing your young student athlete!
* For an additional $50 student-athletes will receive an appropriate size Wilson Evolution Basketball in their first session.
** Student-athletes will receive a pair of Adidas or Steph Curry Under Armour Basketball sneakers in their size at a discounted rate vs retail.